Request Information

Sign up for our mailing list, and we will send you personalized information based on your interests, as well as invitations to special events throughout the year.

The registration form asks what student category you fit in. If you're not certain, we define them this way:

  • Transfer students are high school graduates who have attempted college credit after high school.
  • Returning students have previously attended the University of Arkansas, but have earned no college credits since last attending.

If you need to change your contact information, send address changes and any questions to or call (479) 575-5346.